I had to catch my breath saw you walkin' pastI had to catch my breath, saw you walkin' past
Didn't know someone could turn my world around like thatDidn't know someone could turn my world around like that
You took a piece of me, it all happened so fastYou took a piece of me, it all happened so fast
멈출 수 없어
And I can't surviveAnd I can't survive
Yeah, I swear I triedYeah, I swear I tried
But I'm up all night and I don't know what to doBut I'm up all night and I don't know what to do
How can I breathe the same after you?How can I breathe the same after you?
Oh, I'll swim through ocean eyes tryna get to youOh, I'll swim through ocean eyes tryna get to you
I'll never be the same after youI'll never be the same after you....
Hi lovelies today ima coming with a new items avaiolbale at Access and one of my fav creations by Gabriel
Ima wearing the set called you two by Fu, backdrop by Circle called Vice city, and Alphabeth Necklace for Legacy by Gabriel.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario