Noise in my head but I cut that wire
Step on the fear, yeah, I rise up higher
Talk all day but they're all just liars
Light my spark, now I'm breathing fire
Too fast, no fear, no brakes
No cap, no fake, I break
One shot, my fate I take
Whole world shakes when I make that quake
Ooh, na-na, yeah
Hold my breath, I feel the way
Ooh, na-na, yeah (Ah)
Oh, we don't care
Ooh, rise up, yeah
No more fear I won't behave
All this time I had to wait
Now I'm ready can't escape
My way
No delay
All day
We slay
No fear
Stay clear
We're here
Make fire (Get out)
Step on the fear, yeah, I rise up higher
Talk all day but they're all just liars
Light my spark, now I'm breathing fire
Too fast, no fear, no brakes
No cap, no fake, I break
One shot, my fate I take
Whole world shakes when I make that quake
Ooh, na-na, yeah
Hold my breath, I feel the way
Ooh, na-na, yeah (Ah)
Oh, we don't care
Ooh, rise up, yeah
No more fear I won't behave
All this time I had to wait
Now I'm ready can't escape
My way
No delay
All day
We slay
No fear
Stay clear
We're here
Make fire (Get out)

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario