Ir al contenido principal

Selfish...


 

Selfish

Selfish

I'm gonna be selfish
I'm gonna be selfish
I'm gonna be selfish

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah

I don't know, when I see you, my heart races
뭐랄까 너를 보면 맘이 두근거리고
mworalkka neoreul bomyeon mami dugeun-georigo

When we're together, I can't find the words, you know
같이 있으면 말이 막혀버려 또
gachi isseumyeon mari makyeobeoryeo tto

In my head, I'm thinking 'let's watch a movie this weekend'
머리로는 '영화나 보자 this weekend'
meorironeun 'yeonghwana boja this weekend'

But in reality, it's just 'nice to meet you' and that's it
현실에선 '반가워' 그리고 the end
hyeonsireseon 'ban-gawo' geurigo the end

I can't even say a word, and I'll just suffer
한마디 말도 난 못하고 또 앓겠지
hanmadi maldo nan motago tto alkketji

Thinking about you all day, am I drunk on you?
하루 종일 생각해 네게 취한 건지
haru jong-il saenggakae nege chwihan geonji

Can't sleep, thinking of you
잠을 못 자 네 생각에
jameul mot ja ne saenggage

When I close my eyes, the thoughts just keep piling up
눈 감으면 양이 늘어만 가
nun gameumyeon yang-i neureoman ga

Let's go missing together


Hi lovelies Access Opens again and it comes with new items like my Stealthic hair called  Reverie or my outfit by Eleven  called  Libby.

Mood 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Applause

Soleil Gown (all sizes available with the headpiece included in pack,two mixed colours)  By  Vritual Diva Mainstore  Pose from Zana Pose Pack by  Verocity Poses Mainstore

Waterfall

  Bambi Top and Skirt (all zizes and more colours in hud) available in Tres Chic  By Avale   

Bite me...

  It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) 혈관 속 memory, 널 찾던 내 세포는 scream 이젠 알아, what I had to be? 운명은 우릴 다시 발견했지 Got me bad, bad, bad, 나를 괴롭힌 뭔갈 찾아 헤매는 dreams 떠올랐어, when you next to me, 잠시 잊혀진 나의 이름이 This blood's pumpin' crazy (Oh, my, oh, my God) 'Cause I know you'll save me Come here and get some (some), 남겨줘 on my neck 네 거란 증거 (거), just come over and bite me Come here and get some (some), 널 찬미할 sidekick 그게 내 숙명 (명), just come over and bite me It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) It's you and me in this world, 이 어둠 속에서 light me (ooh, ooh-ooh) 기회를 줄 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me, yeah-eh-eh...   Hi lovelies its Halloween time and Access know this  im using the new Skin By Ives called Tomie and nails by Promagic called Asthi   Mood