Ir al contenido principal

Reawaker...


 

そう まるで旬を過ぎチカラのようにRotten to the core deeper また一つでも I have reawakened for revengeこのふざけたルールにだって
They chew up and spit you outStatue will leave a body count青二才の渇望と焦燥闇に滲むあの日の肖像I give back the lightIt gimme what I pleaseギュゲスの指輪を
'Cause I'm back in this gameSo let's go与えられたシナリオ以上'Cause I'm back in this gameWe can surviveもがき研ぎ澄ました hunter's pride
The pain inside us(Gonna trap it, uh, uh)Should never go away (gonna trap it, gonna stack it up, yeah)雑念で silence (I'm a tap it, gonna trap it, uh, uh)綴れない導火線 (gonna trap it, gonna stack it up, yeah, I'm a tap...
 
Hi lovelies today ima coming with a Gabriel´s creation called Vest Bomber and skirt, The singers Of Eon wears too Gabriel creations for man.
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Applause

Soleil Gown (all sizes available with the headpiece included in pack,two mixed colours)  By  Vritual Diva Mainstore  Pose from Zana Pose Pack by  Verocity Poses Mainstore

Waterfall

  Bambi Top and Skirt (all zizes and more colours in hud) available in Tres Chic  By Avale   

Bite me...

  It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) 혈관 속 memory, 널 찾던 내 세포는 scream 이젠 알아, what I had to be? 운명은 우릴 다시 발견했지 Got me bad, bad, bad, 나를 괴롭힌 뭔갈 찾아 헤매는 dreams 떠올랐어, when you next to me, 잠시 잊혀진 나의 이름이 This blood's pumpin' crazy (Oh, my, oh, my God) 'Cause I know you'll save me Come here and get some (some), 남겨줘 on my neck 네 거란 증거 (거), just come over and bite me Come here and get some (some), 널 찬미할 sidekick 그게 내 숙명 (명), just come over and bite me It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) It's you and me in this world, 이 어둠 속에서 light me (ooh, ooh-ooh) 기회를 줄 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me, yeah-eh-eh...   Hi lovelies its Halloween time and Access know this  im using the new Skin By Ives called Tomie and nails by Promagic called Asthi   Mood