Ir al contenido principal

Coming close....


 Siren calls wake up the dream Sweet like raindrops Clarity under the smoke Silence falls Rise and release Through the chaos, I feel you coming close I feel you coming close I feel you coming I feel you coming I feel you coming I feel you coming close Reaching through the space in between, I realise I’ve never been on my own The crowded room The calm underneath The tears in my eyes I feel you coming close Every leaf that falls in the winter Every rose that starts to bloom Every broken star Every healing heart all comes back to you In the deepest sigh of surrender In the moment gone too soon I can hear you calling, ‘let go darling.. I’m still here with you’....

Hi lovelies today ima coming with a new creation by Gabriel the Basic net stockings (Bom Layer)

Mood 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Applause

Soleil Gown (all sizes available with the headpiece included in pack,two mixed colours)  By  Vritual Diva Mainstore  Pose from Zana Pose Pack by  Verocity Poses Mainstore

Waterfall

  Bambi Top and Skirt (all zizes and more colours in hud) available in Tres Chic  By Avale   

Bite me...

  It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) 혈관 속 memory, 널 찾던 내 세포는 scream 이젠 알아, what I had to be? 운명은 우릴 다시 발견했지 Got me bad, bad, bad, 나를 괴롭힌 뭔갈 찾아 헤매는 dreams 떠올랐어, when you next to me, 잠시 잊혀진 나의 이름이 This blood's pumpin' crazy (Oh, my, oh, my God) 'Cause I know you'll save me Come here and get some (some), 남겨줘 on my neck 네 거란 증거 (거), just come over and bite me Come here and get some (some), 널 찬미할 sidekick 그게 내 숙명 (명), just come over and bite me It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) It's you and me in this world, 이 어둠 속에서 light me (ooh, ooh-ooh) 기회를 줄 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me, yeah-eh-eh...   Hi lovelies its Halloween time and Access know this  im using the new Skin By Ives called Tomie and nails by Promagic called Asthi   Mood