Ir al contenido principal

Sacrifice


 

Where the winter nights don't ever sleep

So this life's always with me

The ice inside my veins will never bleed

 

My, ooh

My, ooh

 

Uh, every time you try to fix me

I know you'll never find that missing piece

When you cry and say you miss me

I lie and tell you that I'll never leave, but

 

I sacrificed (Sacrificed) 

Hi lovelies today im coming with news about Rezz Room, Ersch, Tableau Vivant

Wearing the Fanbase set, Kpop Pin and Fanbase straps by Ersch 

Rat companion animesh by Rezz Room at Access Event  

Using hairbase for Evox called hairbase 22 at C88 and Poire Add-on +HB by Tableau Vivant

Pose Waiting for you by AMA-RE Poses & Animations coming soon 

 

Mood















                                                                

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Applause

Soleil Gown (all sizes available with the headpiece included in pack,two mixed colours)  By  Vritual Diva Mainstore  Pose from Zana Pose Pack by  Verocity Poses Mainstore

Waterfall

  Bambi Top and Skirt (all zizes and more colours in hud) available in Tres Chic  By Avale   

First time....

  I thought my heart had felt it all I swam for miles across the ocean, never met the shore My eyes were closed, my highs were lows Just gettin' drunk on pills and potions, cravin' something more Traveled the world, but it got me nowhere Nothing could ever compare A kiss, a touch, a song that made me cry And all the drugs I've done, they never got me higher Than the first time we met There's nothing like the first time we met I crashed my car, oh, baby, I was flyin' And I talk to God, He couldn't get me higher Than the first time we met There's nothing like the first time, the first time we met.... Hi lovelies today ima coming with a new creation by Diram called Zebra, this new update comes with a lot of details os a she top and skirt, with a handbag and jacket.   Mood