Ir al contenido principal

ShadowHunter (Whataya Want from Me...)

Hey, slow it down Whataya want from me Whataya want from me Yeah, I'm afraid Whataya want from me Whataya want from me There might have been a time When I would give myself away (Ooh) Once upon a time I didn't give a damn But now here we are So whataya want from me Whataya want from me Just don't give up I'm workin' it out Please don't give in I won't let you down It messed me up, need a second to breathe Just keep coming around Hey, whataya want from me Whataya want from me Whataya want from me....

 

Hi lovelies today im coming with news about ELEGANCE BOUTIQUE AND PHEDORA 

Wearing: Shela Bodysuit & Bolero  at Access Event (later on mainstore) By Elegance Boutique (using legacy), Mask called Linn By Elegance Boutique too at Festish Fair (later on mainstore)

Phedora introduce us the Shophia Boots (using legacy option)  

Music By Adam Lambert
 

Comentarios