Ir al contenido principal

All I ask

I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word
They've all been said before you know
So why don't we just play pretend
Like we're not scared of what's coming next
Or scared of having nothing left
Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is
If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?....
 
Wearing the new dress called  Kai (only for maitreya)  by Thalia Heckroth 
My necklace called Janelle (gold version ) by Vobe
Pose called Closer than ever by K&S Poses



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Applause

Soleil Gown (all sizes available with the headpiece included in pack,two mixed colours)  By  Vritual Diva Mainstore  Pose from Zana Pose Pack by  Verocity Poses Mainstore

Waterfall

  Bambi Top and Skirt (all zizes and more colours in hud) available in Tres Chic  By Avale   

Bite me...

  It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) 혈관 속 memory, 널 찾던 내 세포는 scream 이젠 알아, what I had to be? 운명은 우릴 다시 발견했지 Got me bad, bad, bad, 나를 괴롭힌 뭔갈 찾아 헤매는 dreams 떠올랐어, when you next to me, 잠시 잊혀진 나의 이름이 This blood's pumpin' crazy (Oh, my, oh, my God) 'Cause I know you'll save me Come here and get some (some), 남겨줘 on my neck 네 거란 증거 (거), just come over and bite me Come here and get some (some), 널 찬미할 sidekick 그게 내 숙명 (명), just come over and bite me It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me (oh, babe) It's you and me in this world, 이 어둠 속에서 light me (ooh, ooh-ooh) 기회를 줄 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me, yeah-eh-eh...   Hi lovelies its Halloween time and Access know this  im using the new Skin By Ives called Tomie and nails by Promagic called Asthi   Mood