Ir al contenido principal

My little doll

Giselle Dress(all sizes and more colours available)
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Cofee Cake...

  Morning coffee Down the street where Everybody hopes to meet their perfect guy You’ve been waiting for some time Guess you’re going Nice to know ya’d Never know it I’ve been looking through your eyes Oh I wonder who’s inside If you go If you go Damn I hope you don’t leave alone oh If you don’t If you don’t You could stay And talk with me for days Over lousy coffee cake We don’t need to watch the time Let everybody walk on by And in another life You wouldn’t be a passer by At any other breakfast place Where people go their separate ways Separate ways.... Hi lovelies today ima coming with new items by Vision and Rezz Room Wearing the Vivian Sweater by Vision ,and Piggy  baby Frog animesh companion by RezzRoom    Mood

Casanova...

 Antes la vida estaba mu' dura y ahora todo nos va bien (Eh) Familia en la casa, la cuenta, la vida por fin ya nos sonríe (Eh) Estoy menos mami que mañana Pero ’toy mucho más mami que ayer El de antes me pasa a buscar en la bici El nuevo lleva un Cayenne Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, fallait pas déconner (Pah, pah) Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, j'ai déjà décollé (Ouh, ouh, pah) Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, fallait pas déconner (Pah, pah) Eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, j'ai déjà décollé (Pah, pah) Ese moreno quiere ser mi lover (La-la-la-la-la) Si no le doy mi cora, se lo roba (Ay, ay, ay)   Hi lovelies today ima coming with a new creation by Vision called Melany Set at mainstore,wearing on Belleza Gen X Classic size. Mood

Fur Elise...

  I’ll dance I’ll dance Like a puppet on your string I’ll sing When you order me to sing I’ll ring Like a desperate violin (Mmm) You’re so musical, an artist You make a lie sound like it’s true You’re unusual, creative Oh, what I’d do to be your muse So, play me like my name is Fur Elise Lie to me and say you’ll never leave Drown me in your twisted melodies I’ll pretend you wrote em all for me.... Hi lovelies today ima coming with new items by Lelutka and Addams Using the new evox head called Billie 4.0  by Lelutka  at Skin Fair 2024, outfit called Chiara by Addams at Stament Arena Mood